- Author: Leonard M. Adkins
- Softcover; 288 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Countryman Press; copyright 2007
- Hikes range in length from a 1.2 mi. ramble to a multiday backpacking trip and provide something for hikers of all abilities
- Overview chart at the front of the book makes it easy to choose a hike based on mileage, overlooks, waterfalls, campgrounds and kid-friendly features
- Each hike description includes a topographic map and at-a-glance information on mileage, time, elevation and recommended USGS maps
- Provides information on the geology, wildlife and history of each trail
Made in USA.