FalconGuides Road Biking Wisconsin - A Falcon Guide
Clip in and explore 41 carefully selected rides throughout Wisconsin—from northern shores of Lake Superior to the challenging kettle country in the south.
- Author: M. Russ Lowthian
- Softcover; 240 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Morris Book Publishing, LLC; copyright 2008
- Includes rides for a full range of fitness levels and abilities, from a 28 mi. ramble to a challenging 104 mi. classic
- Also includes options that allow riders to lengthen or shorten rides
- Easy-to-read overview maps help you chart your course
- Mile-by-mile directions let you know what to expect along your route
- Detailed information about each ride, including length, terrain, traffic conditions and road hazards
- Each ride includes local attractions, bike shops, restaurants and accommodations
Made in USA.View all FalconGuides Midwest Cycling Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...