Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Big Agnes Flying Diamond 6 deluxe car camping/basecamp tent will withstand 4-season weather conditions and features a main area that sleeps 4 and a smaller area that sleeps 2.
- 1 large main door and a smaller back door allow easy access; 1 vestibule covers the main door and offers gear storage
- Pole sleeves and plastic clips attach the tent body to the pole frame for a quick, convenient setup; color-coded webbing and buckles ease setup as well
- By using poles of differing diameters, the aluminum Pressfit combi pole system maximizes headroom and comfort
- Rainfly is made from durable ripstop polyester with an extra-thick waterproof polyurethane coating; all seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Mesh windows in the canopy and multiple rainfly vents keep air moving to help prevent condensation inside the tent
- 12 mesh floor pockets help organize your gear; gear loft loops let you add your own loft, sold separately
- Reflective guyline provides nighttime visibility
- Briefcase-style carry bag features long shoulder straps and organizational pockets
- Package also includes hook-shaped aluminum stakes
- Average minimum weight specification is based on tent, rainfly and poles only
Imported.View all Big Agnes Camping Tents
3 - 4-season
Minimum Trail Weight
18 lbs. 2 oz.
19 lbs. 14 oz.
8 x 25 inches
12 ft. 6 in. x 8 ft. inches
95 square feet
26 square feet
(Main area) 5 ft. 6 in. + (back area) 4 ft. 1 in. inches
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum Pressfit combi
11 - 13 millimeters
Ripstop polyester/nylon mesh
Coated ripstop polyester
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...