REI Co-op Flash 65 Pack - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
If you want to go light without sacrificing comfort, the multiday REI Flash 65 women's pack is for you. It sports a balanced mix of light weight, versatile features and a comfortable suspension.
- Removable framesheet, stays and top lid let you create a minimalist configuration for incredible weight savings
- Minimalist configuration weighs a scant 2 lbs.
- Precurved hipbelt is designed specifically to fit a woman's contours; it cradles the hips for a natural fit and evenly distributes load weight without sagging
- Hipbelt webbing system allows you to use a natural forward pulling motion for quick, easy cinching and precise adjustment
- Hipbelt has a zippered pocket for on-the-go access to essentials such as snacks and lip balm; lash points on the other side let you attach a camera bag or GPS pouch
- Precurved, dual-density padded shoulder straps match your anatomy for nonbinding comfort and stability
- Back panel features mesh-covered, perforated foam for breathability and a fixed suspension system for low weight and easy use
- Twin aluminum tubular stays and a precurved, perforated HDPE framesheet maximize structure and minimize weight
- Under the lid, an over-the-top compression strap pulls the load in close to your back and provides a place for lashing on climbing ropes or other bulky items
- Over-the-top compression strap has a thin storage pocket to stash a few small essentials; includes a key clip and a rip-and-stick closure to secure cash and ID
- Deep, catch-all front pocket keeps large, often-used items within easy reach
- 2 mesh pockets on each side hold water bottles and other stowables
- Water-resistant zippers on top and front pockets and a rip-and-stick closure on the pocket underneath the lid allow you to safely store valuables away from the elements
- Multiple lash points on the top pocket and front of pack provide attachment points to carry additional gear
- Quick-release bottom straps accommodate a sleeping pad; side compression straps secure both large and small loads for increased stability
- Hydration sleeve and hanging clips hold a variety of reservoirs (sold separately); dual exit ports allow you to route a drinking tube over either shoulder
- Simple, lightweight tool attachment points let you quickly lash trekking poles, ice axes or other tools to the pack
- Sew-free construction on lash points helps reduce weight without sacrificing strength
- 140-denier ripstop nylon construction provides increased durability without added weight; polyurethane coating adds weather resistance
- Discussing the REI Flash 65 pack, Backpacker April '09 put it this way, ''Wrong question: Who should get this pack? Right question: Who shouldn't?"
Imported.View all REI Co-op Backpacking Packs
Number of Stays
Suspended Mesh Back Panel
Number of Exterior Pockets
5 + main compartment
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...