The Trails Illustrated Pikes Peak / Canon City topographic map offers detailed coverage of the highest summit in the southern Front Range of the Rocky Mountains.
- Expertly researched in partnership with local land management agencies, this map features attractions such as Garden of the Gods, Florrisant Fossil Beds and the Royal Gorge
- Includes Pike National Forest, Arkansas River, Mueller State Park, Dome Rock State Wildlife Area, Rampart Reservoir and Shelf Road recreation area
- Also features detailed insets of Garden of the Gods and Palmer Park
- Easy-to-read, yet highly detailed map shows comprehensive trail and road networks, along with designated trails for hiking, horseback riding, biking and more
- Clearly marked navigational aids with UTM coordinate grids, scale bar and full legend, essential for safely navigating the backcountry with GPS or compass
- Features key points of interest such as scenic views, campgrounds, trailheads, boat launches and picnic sites
- Color-coded boundaries for public lands including national parks, national forests, national monuments, ranger districts, wilderness areas, state parks and wildlife refuges
- 1:63,360 scale
- Printed in the USA on durable, lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant material designed to withstand all weather conditions
- Folded dimensions: 4 x 7.5 in.; unfolded dimensions: 37.75 x 25.5 in.
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 2006
Made in USA.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southeast Maps