- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:44,450
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1996 (revised 2003)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Shining Rock and Middle Prong wilderness areas, Bent Creek Research and Demonstration Forest, North Carolina Arboretum, Blue Ridge Parkway, Mountains-to-Sea Trail, Looking Glass Rock, Cold Mountain, Sliding Rock and Mount Pisgah recreation areas, Looking Glass Falls and Cradle of Forestry in America National Historic Site.