- Lists valuable wilderness tips and Leave No Trace guidelines, along with updated trails, trailheads, points of interest, campgrounds and much more
- Printed on waterproof, tear-resistant material with a plastic coating that offers supreme durability for your next outdoor adventure
- Includes selected waypoints in both lat./lon. and UTM coordinate systems as well as GPS-compatible UTM grid lines for easy navigation
- Measures 9.25 x 4.25 in. folded and 37.75 x 25.5 in. fully opened; scale of 1:44,450
- National Geographic Maps; copyright 1996 (revised 2003)
Made in USA.
Coverage includes Shining Rock and Middle Prong wilderness areas, Bent Creek Research and Demonstration Forest, North Carolina Arboretum, Blue Ridge Parkway, Mountains-to-Sea Trail, Looking Glass Rock, Cold Mountain, Sliding Rock and Mount Pisgah recreation areas, Looking Glass Falls and Cradle of Forestry in America National Historic Site.View the National Geographic Trails Illustrated Product LineView all National Geographic Southeast Maps