Wilderness Press Top Trails: Sacramento
This dynamic guide provides 43 hikes in a format suitable for novice hikers and seasoned trekkers alike.
- Author: Steven L. Evans
- Softcover; 361 pages; black-and-white photographs
- Wilderness Press; copyright 2008
- Provides ''don't get lost'' trail milestones, icon trail-feature tables, elevation profiles and detailed maps of every trail and region
- Also includes driving directions to every trailhead; expert trail commentary highlights important features of each hike
- Introductory regional descriptions fill in background historical information and include helpful suggestions
Imported.View all Wilderness Press California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...