MSR HyperFlow Back Flushing Video
Video: You'll be blown away by how fast you can fill a water bottle with the MSR HyperFlow™ water filter.
- Backpacker April '08: ''The HyperFlow is so fast and light it converted several editors who had sworn off filters in favor of chemical treatment.''
- Hollow fiber technology offers an extremely high flow rate of 2.75 liters per minute
- At just 7.8 oz., the HyperFlow is the lightest, most compact pump filter created by MSR
- Filter physically removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and others
- Pump is fully field maintainable and does not require tools for complete disassembly
- Included Quick-Connect™ bottle cap interfaces with MSR hydration products, Nalgene bottles and other containers with 63mm threaded openings
- Quick-Connect™ cap allows the pump to attach directly to the bottle or hydration bladder for the most convenient filling
- Included prefilter attaches to the end of the intake hose and blocks larger contaminants from entering the microfilter
- Prefilter floats near the surface of the water to avoid intake of contaminants located at the floor of your water source
- Over-molded end caps on the pump provide an excellent grip and pumping comfort
- Adapt the HyperFlow pump into a pump-free gravity filter with the HyperFlow Gravity kit, sold separately
Made in USA.
MSR has identified and fixed a flow rate issue affecting some cartridges in MSR HyperFlow microfilters. As of February 11, 2009, all filter cartridges sold by REI perform to flow specifications.
|Filter medium||Hollow fibers|
|Removes/Destroys||Protozoa and bacteria|
|Pump strokes per liter||20|
|Output||3 liters per minute|
|Housing material||ABS plastic|
|Dimensions||7 x 3.5 inches|