MSR HyperFlow Water Filter
You'll be blown away by how fast you can fill a water bottle with the MSR HyperFlow™ water filter.
- Backpacker April '08: ''The HyperFlow is so fast and light it converted several editors who had sworn off filters in favor of chemical treatment.''
- Hollow fiber technology offers an extremely high flow rate of 2.75 liters per minute
- At just 7.8 oz., the HyperFlow is the lightest, most compact pump filter created by MSR
- Filter physically removes particles, protozoa, and bacteria down to 0.2 microns in size, including giardia, salmonella, cryptosporidia and others
- Pump is fully field maintainable and does not require tools for complete disassembly
- Included Quick-Connect™ bottle cap interfaces with MSR hydration products, Nalgene bottles and other containers with 63mm threaded openings
- Quick-Connect™ cap allows the pump to attach directly to the bottle or hydration bladder for the most convenient filling
- Included prefilter attaches to the end of the intake hose and blocks larger contaminants from entering the microfilter
- Prefilter floats near the surface of the water to avoid intake of contaminants located at the floor of your water source
- Over-molded end caps on the pump provide an excellent grip and pumping comfort
- Adapt the HyperFlow pump into a pump-free gravity filter with the HyperFlow Gravity kit, sold separately
Made in USA.MSR has identified and fixed a flow rate issue affecting some cartridges in MSR HyperFlow microfilters. As of February 11, 2009, all filter cartridges sold by REI perform to flow specifications.View all MSR Pump Water Filters
Protozoa and Bacteria
Pump Strokes Per Liter
3 liters per minute
7 x 3.5 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...