Brunton ADC Ridge Altimeter
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Using the Brunton ADC Ridge precision altimeter, you can track your climbing progress as well as predict changes in local weather conditions.
- Altimeter indicates altitude in 100 ft. increments up to 16,300 ft. (4,968m)
- Inner barometric pressure gauge indicates pressure in inches of mercury (inHg); can be used to predict fair or stormy weather
- Calibrates easily with known altitude using rotating bezel ring
- Ergonomic body design is easy to hold and read; detachable lanyard webbing strap adjusts to fit over bare or gloved hands
- A great companion to your compass for hiking, mountaineering and climbing use
Imported.View all Brunton Altimeter Watches
Analog or Digital
Average Battery Life
Watch Band Material
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...