Considered essential equipment for backcountry endeavors, the Suunto Core multifunction watch provides the data you need to take on some of nature's greatest challenges.
- Altimeter, Barometer, Compass (ABC) wrist-top design delivers crucial data for gauging performance, direction and weather
- Barometric altimeter is accurate to 29,500 feet and displays current elevation and elevation gain/loss;records entire session for later analysis
- Unique start-from-zero function simplifies altimeter usage by eliminating need to enter a reference altitude
- Barometer function measures and records air pressure to help predict changing conditions; weather trend indicator shows history over last 3 - 6 hrs.
- Automatic Alti/Baro mode senses movement, or lack thereof, and seamlessly switches between altimeter and barometer functions
- Storm alarm feature activates when a rapid drop in air pressure is detected over a 3 hr. period; alarm sounds and flashes to indicate bad weather
- Digital compass monitors direction; set and follow a bearing using rotating bezel ring, or point top of watch in direction of travel to lock in bearing
- Sunrise/sunset times ensure you never miss another beautiful dusk or dawn; set regional data and watch will inform you how much daylight remains
- Snorkelers will appreciate the accurate depth readings to 10m (30 ft.) and underwater buttons
- The All Black Suunto Core multifunction watch features a mineral crystal, tough plastic case and elastomer strap that withstand rugged outdoor use
Imported.View all Suunto Altimeter Watches
Analog or Digital
User Replaceable Battery
Average Battery Life
Multiple Time Zones
Watch Band Material
2 x 2 x 0.625 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...