Leatherman Charge TTI Multi-Tool
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Leatherman Charge TTI multi-tool combines 2 winning multi-tools, the Charge AL and ALX, to create this jam-packed tool that's easy and comfortable to use.
- Lightweight titanium handles protect the blades and are sculpted for comfort to handle the toughest of jobs
- Made from S30V stainless steel to provide years of dependable service; each implement is heat-treated to optimal hardness for its function
- Secure blades are easy to open and close using lock-release on the outside of the handles
- Interior blades/tools rotate individually, letting you easily grab one at a time
- Includes both needlenose and regular pliers, plus wire strippers and newly designed wire cutters and hard-wire cutters that have 58% more cutting area
- S30V® clip-point knife, cutting/gut hook and a saw efficiently handle cutting tasks, and are on the outside of tool for quick and easy access
- 2 bit drivers, large and small, let you customize your bit selection to fit every job; a 1/8-inch standard screwdriver tackles the rest
- Includes 8 zinc-coated steel bits*
- Diamond-covered file is designed to work effectively on wood or metal
- Features a can/bottle opener, and scissors that are strong enough to cut seatbelts, fishing line, zip-ties and fabric
- Removable pocket clip gives you the option of clipping onto belt, backpack or car's visor; quick-release lanyard ring for easy detaching
- Compatible with the Leatherman Bit Kit, sold separately
- Comes with fabric carrying sheath that features a leather flap
- Assembled in the USA with domestic and imported parts
Made in USA.*Includes:View all Leatherman Multi-Tools
- Hex 5/32'' and 9/64''
- Hex 1/8'' and 7/64''
- Hex 3/32'' and 5/64''
- Hex 1/16'' and .050''
- Robertson #2 and #3
- Screwdriver 1/8'' and Torx #15
- Phillips #1 and #2
- Phillips and flat-tip eyeglasses screwdriver
Knife Blade Type
Straight Edge / Serrated
Number of Blades
Max Blade Length (in.)
S30V stainless steel
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...