Osprey Stratos 24 Pack
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The Stratos 24 from Osprey® is the next generation of light and fast daypacks for day hikes, bouldering and other high energy pursuits.
- Osprey AirCore suspension features twin fiberglass struts for support yet flexibility while carrying heavy loads
- Tensioned, contoured mesh backpanel provides a form-fitting and stable carry while allowing full air circulation
- Anchoring into top and bottom wings, the suspension system provides uniform pressure with no hot spots
- Zippered panel-loading design gives you easy access to the pack's contents
- Front stretch pocket is ideal for stashing jacket, books and other often-used essentials
- Large front pocket with a water-resistant zipper, stretch-woven side pockets and zippered mesh pockets on hipbelt all help you organize your gear
- Sewn-in hipbelt and harness--both Spacer mesh--are contoured and anatomically shaped to provide extra control and comfort
- Spacer Mesh promotes airflow and moisture management
- Hydration-compatible design features hydration tube portholes and uses cavity behind mesh backpanel to hold reservoir, sold separately
- StraightJacket compression wings let you securely compress the contents of the pack whether full or nearly empty, without sag or load distortion
- Top grab handle and twin ice axe loops round out the features
Imported.Specifications based on size Medium. Specifications for Small and Large torso / base volume / weight are as follows:View the Osprey Stratos Product Line View all Osprey Daypacks
- Small - < 18.5 in. / 1,300 cu. in. (22 liters) / 2 lbs. 10 oz.
- Large - > 20 in. / 1,700 cu. in. (26 liters) / 2 lbs. 14 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
18 - 20.5 inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
3 + main compartment
21.25 x 12 x 8.75 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...