Wilderness Press East Bay Trails
Follow 56 of the best hikes to be found in the scenic waysides of Alameda and Contra Costa counties.
- Author: David Weintraub
- Wilderness Press; second edition copyright 2005
- Softcover, 275 pages, maps, black and white photos
- Just east of San Francisco Bay lies a diverse array of hiking trails and scenic shorelines to explore
- This guide provides vivid trail and driving directions to guide you to the trailhead and beyond
- Each trail is rated by difficulty, average hiking time and length
- Also provides access and facility information as well as any fees or permit requirements
Made in USA.View all Wilderness Press California Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...