Mountaineers Books Best Hikes With Dogs - Colorado
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Provides information on 80 Colorado hikes that will delight both you and your furry companion.
- Author: Ania Savage
- Softcover; 269 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- Mountaineers Books; copyright 2005
- Describes rarely explored trails, including information on off-leash areas
- Hike selection chart compares trails by leash regulations, suitability for senior dogs, stream access, mountains you can climb with your dog, and more
- Hikes accessible from the Denver metro area and across the state
- Tips on keeping your dog happy, healthy, and hydrated on the trail
Made in USA.View all Mountaineers Books Colorado Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...