Navillus Press Trips and Trails Oregon
Find hikes, bed and breakfasts, Portland, hot springs, campgrounds, towns, parks, wildlife, museums and wildflowers.
- Author: William L. Sullivan
- Softcover; 287 pages; full-color photographs and maps
- Navillus Press; copyright 2003
- Richly illustrated with more than 800 full-color photographs and maps, this is the easiest to use and most visually compelling Oregon guide ever
- The state's 65 prettiest paths are rated by difficulty, with precise directions and maps
- Star attractions: complete details on 100 destinations worth a journey from ghost towns to hot springs
- Choose from 250 campgrounds and bed and breakfasts
- Identify the state's showiest wild blooms with eight full pages of photographs and identification tips; arranged by region
Imported.View all Navillus Press Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...