- Shepherd, Shane and Wozniak, Owen
- Softcover; 205 pages; black-and-white photographs and maps
- The Mountaineers Books; copyright 2001
- Includes nearly all hikable trails and peaks in the park from well-know Flattop Mountain to rarely seen valleys
- Offers hikes for all ages and abilities, from two-mile weeknight strolls to multi-day backpacking trips and scrambles
- Provides detailed driving directions to the trailheads, as well as maps and photos for every hike
- Introduces flora and fauna, history and geology of the park
Made in USA.
Part of the proceeds from this book will be donated to Friends of the Eagle River Nature Center, a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting the natural history and recreational use of Chugach State Park.