Winner of Backpacker magazine's 2015 Editors' Choice Gold Award, this featherweight, super-compact stove is barely noticeable in your pack. Click the Piezo igniter for an instant cooking power.
- The Editors' Choice Gold Award is bestowed upon products that have sustained best-in-class performance for more than 5 years
- Built-in Piezo igniter sends out an electric spark that starts the flame once the gas is turned on; no matches required!
- Collapsible stove top screws onto isobutane canisters
- The stove performs well in cold temperatures and can be reduced to a true simmer for actual cooking, not just boiling water for freeze-dried foods
- Fold-out wires provide support for most sizes of cooking pots; stable stove base allows cooking on varied surfaces
- Snow Peak GigaPower stove comes in a plastic box for easy packing; size specifications are based on storage box
- Weight in specs includes stove only, not your fuel canister
- Fuel not included
Imported.View the Snow Peak GigaPower Product LineView all Snow Peak Backpacking Stoves
|Number of Burners
|Burn Time (Max Flame)
(8 oz. of fuel) 1 hr. 25 min.
|Average Boil Time (1L)
4 min. 48 sec.
3.6 x 2.0 x 1.8 inches