MOON USA RV Adventures
Gear up for a memorable road trip with USA RV Adventures from MOON. This guide is your ticket to finding the best RV routes, along with ideas for side trips and strategies for linking routes together.
- Includes 25 flexible RV trip itineraries with the best routes for national parks, historic sites, natural wonders, beaches and pet-friendly destinations
- Features can't-miss stops from coast to coast and expert advice from seasoned RVers Bonnie and Grant Sinclair
- Easy-to-use maps highlight where you can (and can't) drive an RV, as well as nearby grocery stores for each campground
- Learn RV basics and essential tips, like how to pack, how to pick campgrounds, the types of RVs, how to rent an RV and more
- Also includes tips for health and safety on the road, navigating weather conditions, RVing with pets and minimizing your environmental impact along the way
- Full-color photos and a fold-out map
Imported.From the publisher:View all MOON United States Travel Guidebooks
Camp on the beach in the Florida Keys, follow the ruts on the historic Oregon Trail and wildlife-watch in Yellowstone. Hike in Acadia with your four-legged friend, take in the colorful wind-swept vistas of the Badlands and enjoy mountain-peak views with your morning cup of coffee in Colorado. From lobster rolls to Key lime pie to the red and green chiles of the Southwest, taste your way across the country—whether you dine in restaurants or your RV kitchen.
State / Province
8.3 x 5.4 x 1.1 inches
Bonnie Sinclair and Grant Sinclair
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...