Hiking and Cycling the California Missions Trail: From Sonoma to San Diego
The 800-mile California Missions Trail covers some of the most scenic and historic sites of one of America's most beautiful states. Hiking and Cycling the California Missions Trail shows the way.
- Guide offers everything you'll need to make your trip of 50–60 walking days or 12–20 cycling days
- Contains valuable information on how to navigate the urban areas, where to stay and what to see
- In addition to clear descriptions, each stage of the route includes scale maps for easy orientation and comprehensive details of facilities available on or near the route
- The trail is presented in sections, so it can either be undertaken in its entirety or split as desired
- Accompanying appendix displays distance intervals between towns and cities offering accommodation, in case you want to make your own itinerary
- Route can be walked or cycled; for cyclists, around 95% of the trail can be completed on a road bike
State / Province
7.75 x 4.5 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...