BLACK (spring not included) loading
Cane Creek DBcoil IL Rear Shock
Ideal for XC, trail and enduro riding styles, the Cane Creek DBcoil IL rear shock's twin-tube design uses more oil in the damper for less fade, more control and greater consistency on the trail.
- External adjusters independently control each phase of damping without crossover effects, for a wide range of adjustability
- 4-way independent adjustment allows you to fine-tune high- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound
- Easy tunability allows you to make quick trailside changes, increasing pop, plushness or other features for personalized fine-tuning
- Climb Switch (CS) feature adjusts both low speed compression and rebound
- When the integrated tool in the CS lever is engaged, the low-speed damping is changed via a set of internal "climbing circuits"
- These circuits are specifically tuned for the demands of off-road climbing to achieve improved pedal efficiency with less chassis motion
- Double Barrel Twin Tube technology circulates oil constantly through the damping valving to achieve controllable, independent damping for both compression and rebound strokes
- Oil moves through externally adjustable valving instead of the main piston, allowing for tunability and eliminating the need for internal valving changes for shock setup
- Shaft is crafted from induction-hardened 4130 steel and features an anodized, laser-etched finish
- Shaft diameter: 8 mm
- Weight: ~285 g without coil (varies by size)
- Coil shock does not include a spring or hardware
- Shocks are not compatible with Specialized Stumpjumper and Levo frames
Made in USA.View all Cane Creek Bike Rear Shocks
Shock Spring Type
210 MM X 50 MM: 290 grams
210 MM X 55 MM: 290 grams
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...