PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite Cycling Bib Tights - Men's
When wind and weather protection isn't just helpful, it's necessary, PEARL iZUMi AmFIB Lite cycling bib tights have AmFIB® soft-shell fabric where it's needed most, from waist to just below the knees.
- Ultrasoft AmFIB soft-shell fabric with membrane protects from wind and water
- Full PI Dry® water-shedding technology makes these tights suitable for days that are damp or it's even raining
- Thermal fleece fabric on the back and lower legs for pedaling comfort and thermal regulation
- Raw-edge bib straps eliminate bulk for improved comfort
- These bib tights do not have a chamois, allowing you to pull them over your favorite shorts or use them for other cold weather activities
- BioViz® reflective elements on the hip as well as the calves for low-light visibility
- Made with recycled material
Imported.View all PEARL iZUMi Men's Cycling Tights
Main: 89% recycled polyester/11% elastane; bib: 75% nylon/25% elastane; front/back panels: 56% nylon/30% polyester/14% LYCRA elastane
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL S/M M/L 28 IN Waist 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist 40 IN Waist 42 IN Waist Chest 33.5-35.5 35.5-37.5 37.5-40.5 40.5-43.5 43.5-47.5 47.5-52 52-56 37-38 40-41 Waist 27.5-29.5 29.5-31.5 31.5-34.5 34.5-37.5 37.5-42 42-47 47-52 31-32 34-35 27.5-29 29-31 31-33 33-35 35-37 37-39 39-41 41-43 Hip 33.5-35.5 34.5-36.5 36.5-39.5 39.5-42.5 42.5-46.5 46.5-50.5 50.5-53.5 32.5-34 34-36 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-43.75 43.75-45.25 45.25-46.5 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHEST: Measure around the fullest part, across bust points, keeping the tape horizontal.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal.
HIPS: Measure around the fullest part of your hips, keeping the tape horizontal.
INSEAM: Inseam refers to the length of the garment, from the crotch seam to the hem.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...