Timber Press 50 Hikes with Kids: New York, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Looking for the perfect hike for little legs that will also spark a love of nature? Timber Press 50 Hikes with Kids highlights the most kid-friendly hikes in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania.
- All hikes featured are under 5 miles and have an elevation gain of 900 ft. of less
- Every entry includes easy-to-read directions, a detailed map and information on hike length, elevation gain, bathroom access and where to grab a bite to eat nearby
- Full-color photographs highlight the things to see along the trail and help both parents and kids discover nature's beauty
- Every hike details a few fun things to see on the trail to keep kids engaged and interested along the way
- Several hikes are accessible to strollers
Imported.View all Timber Press New England and Mid-Atlantic Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8.1 x 6.1 x 0.7 inches
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...