Rab Mythic Alpine Light Down Jacket - Men's
A 900-fill-power down jacket with lightweight construction, the men's Rab Mythic Alpine Light is ideal for fast-moving alpinists or any adventure when weight and pack size are critical to success.
- Insulated with a combination of 900-fill-power European goose down and PrimaLoft® Gold
- Down-filled baffles are centered around the core; resilient synthetic insulation on the sides, cuffs, shoulders and base of the hood breathes and manages moisture efficiently
- Ultralight 10-denier Pertex® Quantum outer with zoned, stitch-through baffles for mobility, warmth and down stabilization
- Down-filled hood with partly elasticated opening and stiffened peak
- Lightweight YKK® VISLON® center-front zip with fleece-lined chin guard for comfort
- Precurved and articulated sleeves for improved fit and movement
- Single-sided rear hem adjustment with anti-snag tether
- 2 YKK concealed zipped hand pockets
- Comes with a lightweight stuff sack
- Slim fit
Imported.View all Rab Men's Down Jackets
Down / Synthetic Blend
Core/hood: European goose down; panels: PrimaLoft Gold synthetic fibers
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
S M L XL XXL 30 IN Waist 32 IN Waist 34 IN Waist 36 IN Waist 38 IN Waist Chest 37 40 43 46 48 Sleeve Length 33 34 35 36 36 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 30 32 34 36 38 Inseam 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...