Product Image of color Black loading
Lezyne Mini Drive 400XL / Stick Drive Bike Light Set
With a compact, durable headlight and incredibly lightweight rear light, the Lezyne Mini Drive 400XL / Stick Drive bike light set illuminates the path ahead and helps keeps you visible on night rides.
- Mini Drive 400XL front light is a compact, durable bike light constructed from CNC-machined aluminum
- Front light is equipped with a high-output LED emitter capable of providing up to 400 lumens
- Features 8 output modes, including a Daytime Flash mode
- Side lens cutouts add side visibility for cyclists
- Impressive max runtime of 20 hrs.
- Charging is made simple with an integrated, cable-free USB stick
- Securely straps to a variety of handlebar shapes and sizes
- Rear Stick Drive light has a minimalist design that's optimized for versatility and ease of use
- Rear light emits up to 30 attention-grabbing lumens in a 270° arc through its Wide Angle Optics lens
- Rear light features 7 different lighting modes, including a disruptive Daytime Flash mode
- Incredibly thin and lightweight, the taillight is equipped with 8 bright LED emitters
- Equipped with an integrated USB stick for cable-free charging
- Battery provides up to an impressive 23 hrs. of runtime
- Simple O-ring mount securely attaches to most bicycle seatposts
- Innovative magnetic interface allows the light to easily detach from the mount for quick and easy charging accessibility
- Narrow design and compact mount are ideal for those looking to maintain aerodynamics or attach to seatposts with minimal space, like dropper posts
- Stick Drive light is engineered and built for lasting durability and impressive water resistance
Imported.View all Lezyne Bike Light Sets
Number of Bulbs
Headlight: 1; taillight: 8
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Headlight: 2.5 hrs.; taillight: 2 hrs.
Battery Life on High
Headlight: 1 hr.; taillight: 1.5 hrs.
Battery Life on Low
Headlight: 20 hrs.; taillight: 9.5 hrs.
Battery Life Flashing
Headlight: 13.5 hrs.; taillight: 23 hrs.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...