Built for miles in the mountains, the men's The North Face VECTIV Exploris 2 Mid FUTURELIGHT hiking boots offer a rugged design and waterproof, breathable protection to keep your feet comfortable.
- Textile uppers with FUTURELIGHT™ waterproof, breathable membranes
- Updated D-width lasts accommodate a broad range of foot shapes
- Midsoles are made with premium EVA foam and have a 2 mm greater stack height compared to prior versions
- VECTIV 2.0 rockered midsoles offer a forked heel and forefoot and TPU plates for increased lateral displacement and stability
- Rocker midsole geometry is engineered to create long-lasting forward propulsion
- Broader platforms below feet provide additional stability
- Surface CTRL™ rubber outsoles with 4 mm lugs that have been redesigned for durability in high-wear areas
Imported.View the The North Face Vectiv Product LineView all The North Face Men's Day Hiking Boots
|Type of Waterproofing|
FUTURELIGHT waterproof/breathable membrane
Surface CTRL rubber
1 lb. 13.6 oz.
|Foot Length (in.)||9.8||10||10.2||10.4||10.6||10.8||11||11.2||11.4||11.6||11.8||12||12.2||12.4||12.6|
Measurements are stated in inches.