Wilderness Press Top Trails: Northern California's Redwood Coast - 2nd Edition
Your guide to 59 of the best trails along the Redwood Coast, Top Trails: Northern California's Redwood Coast will lead you to discover classic destinations and lesser-known jewels.
- Includes 59 routes for hikers, backpackers and cyclists
- Each entry features key at-a-glance information, such as trail length, difficulty and facilities
- Trail descriptions tell you what to expect along the route
- GPS-based trail maps, elevation profiles and lists of "don't get lost" milestones help to ensure that you know where you are and where you're going
- A trail-usage chart and a top-rated trails section allow you to quickly choose the perfect routes for your particular interests and needs
Made in USA.
The Redwood Coast of Northern California is a magnificent and beautifully mysterious hiker's paradise. Follow award-winning author Mike White into some of the most awe-inspiring terrain on earth. From a gentle half-mile morning loop to a 29-mile backpacking adventure, you'll experience the best of Mendocino, Humboldt and Del Norte counties.
Explore a landscape of lush, old-growth redwoods. Find picturesque vistas to Pacific Ocean sea stacks. Traverse winding descents to undisturbed beaches and mesmerizing tide-pool life. Hike along pathways to inland canyons. See untamed wilderness teeming with herds of Roosevelt elk.
Top Trails: Northern California's Redwood Coast presents 59 routes for hikers, backpackers, and cyclists. Whatever you're looking for, there's a path for you along Northern California's Redwood Coast. For readers ready to hit the trail, this is the guide to have, and for armchair travelers, it's 59 journeys into wonderland.
|State / Province
8 x 5 inches
|Number of Pages