Kokatat Hydrus 3L SuperNova Paddling Semi-Dry Suit - Men's
With high-end features, the Kokatat Hydrus 3L SuperNova men's semi-dry suit is for recreational and touring paddlers looking for a durable yet comfortable alternative to wetsuits or paddling jackets.
- Neoprene cinch collar; neoprene neck gasket instead of traditional latex
- Hydrus 3.0 is a 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric
- Flexible, waterproof nylon entry and relief zippers
- Latex wrist gaskets with hook-and-loop adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
- Integrated Hydrus 3.0 socks with hook-and-loop adjustable neoprene over-cuffs
- Hydrus Toughseat, knee and elbow reinforcements
- Bungee drawcord-adjustable waist
- Inseam gusset
- Every suit is 100% fill tested and guaranteed by Kokatat to be dry
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Men's Dry Suits
Hydrus 3-layer waterproof/breathable fabric
S M L XL XXL Height Range 5'2"-5'6" 5'6"-6' 5'10"-6'2" 6'-6'4" 6'-6'6" Weight Range 115-140 140-175 175-200 200-240 220-260 Chest 35-38 38-41 14-44 44-48 48-53 Sleeve Length 30-32 32-34 34-35 35-36 36-37 Waist 28-31 31-34 34-37 37-41 41-45 Hip 36-39 39-41 41-44 44-47 47-50 Inseam 29-30 30-31 31-32 32-33 32-33
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...