REI Co-op Mountainmaker Pants - Kids'
From long days on bikes with buddies to family day hikes, the kids' REI Co-op Mountainmaker pants have the fortitude and fit to handle the demands of an active kid. It's time to explore.
- Pull-on pants have a wide waistband with drawcord adjustment for a comfortable, "always in place" fit
- Gusseted crotch and articulated, double-layer knees provide ease of movement
- Hand pockets, back pockets and zippered thigh pocket let them secure small valuables
- Utility loop at waist is great for attaching sunglasses
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish sheds light rain and stains
- UPF 50+ fabric shields against harmful UV rays
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Hiking Pants
94% nylon/6% spandex (bluesign® approved)
|Pant Leg Style|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Inseam||17 - 18.75||20 - 23||24.5||25.5 - 27.5||30 - 31||31.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.