Fenix PD25R Rechargeable Flashlight
Compact and easy to carry, the Fenix PD25R rechargeable flashlight shines up to 800 lumens bright and out to 250 ft. to light your way whether you're on the job or opting outside.
- Included rechargeable lithium-ion battery conveniently charges via an in-body USB-C in 2 hrs.
- High-quality, virtually indestructible LED outputs 800 lumens on Turbo, 350 lumens on High, 150 lumens on Medium, 30 lumens on Low and 5 lumens on Eco mode
- 800-lumen strobe mode aids in distress signaling and alerts others of your presence on dark roads
- IP68 rating means this flashlight is completely dustproof and waterproof; it can withstand water submersion more than 1 m deep for more than 30 min.
- Rugged, aircraft-grade aluminum body with knurled finish resists rolling and enhances grip
- Boot-up battery level indicator and low-voltage warning remind you when the battery needs to be charged
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperatures
- Tail cap switch and momentary-on function for easy on/off; head side switch selects mode
- Compact 3.6 in. length is easy to carry in your pocket, pack or purse; 2-position body clip can secure to a pocket or pack
- Includes a lanyard, holster and USB type C charging cord
- Product carries a lifetime Fenix guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship and includes free repairs for 5 years
Imported.View all Fenix Flashlights
Flood / Spot
|Max Light Output (Lumens)|
Turbo: 800 lumens; high: 350 lumens; medium: 150 lumens; low: 30 lumens; eco: 5 lumens
|Max Beam Distance (m)|
Turbo: 250 meters; high: 164 meters; medium: 107 meters; low: 48 meters; eco: 19 meters
|Average Run Time|
Turbo: 44 mins.; high: 1 hr. 30 mins.; medium: 2 hrs. 50 mins.; low: 16 hrs.; eco: 70 hrs.
One 16340 lithium-ion
3.6 x 0.9 inches
|Weight With Batteries|