Product Image of color Silver loading
NRS Siren PFD - Women's
Combining a side buckle entry and a streamlined, low-profile torso, the women's NRS Siren PFD is designed for all-day comfort and safety, so you can get out on the water with confidence.
- 400-denier ripstop nylon construction ensures season-after-season durability
- Side buckle entry reduces the bulk of a zipper
- Ultrasoft foam is divided into 6 independent panels for easy mobility, allowing the PFD to conform to your body
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket
- Padded shoulder straps and strap garages with reflective accents for low-light visibility
- Large front pocket with single-entry zipper and zipper garage to prevent snags
- The Siren is a Type III life jacket designed with 16.5 lbs. of flotation and carries the U.S. Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
Imported.View all NRS Women's PFDs
Exterior: 400-denier ripstop nylon/interior: 210-denier nylon
XS/M: 30-42 inches
L/XL: 42-52 inches
XL/XXL: 50-56 inches
2 lb. 2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...