Product Image of color Choc Chip/Roasted Pecan loading
Danner Mountain 600 Leaf GORE-TEX Hiking Boots - Women's
Merging durable design with weatherproof protection, the women's Danner Mountain 600 Leaf GORE-TEX hiking boots are made to tackle the trails, so you can get out exploring in all seasons.
- Full-grain leather uppers are put through 6 different tests to ensure they are constructed with the strongest and most durable leather
- Waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX Leaf liners are made using 30% recycled material and ensure that no water gets in, while allowing sweat and moisture to get out
- Open-cell polyurethane OrthoLite® Eco footbeds use a special formulation featuring bio-oil to provide lasting comfort
- Vibram® SPE midsoles are made with rubberized EVA that maintains the same cushioning properties as traditional EVA but is more durable and won't break down as easily
- Midsole technology enhances rebound, comfort and support
- TPU heel frames provide additional support
- DPDX last has a low profile for everyday wear and is built to offer enough room for comfort while maintaining a sleek profile
- Vibram Fuga outsoles have self-adapting lugs and a specially formulated Vibram Megagrip compound for incredible grip on both wet and dry surfaces
- Recraftable design means the boots can be resoled and repaired when needed
- Fits slightly large; manufacturer recommends sizing down a half size for the best fit
Imported.View the Danner Mountain Product LineView all Danner Women's Day Hiking Boots
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX Leaf waterproof/breathable membrane (30% postconsumer recycled materials)
Vibram SPE rubberized EVA
Vibram Fuga with Megagrip
Can Be Resoled
Contains recycled materials
5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Women's 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 U.S. Men's 4 4.5 5 5.5 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 EU 34.5 35.5 36 36.5 37.5 38 38.5 39.5 40 40.5 41.5 42 42.5
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free U.S. Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus get free flat tire repair for bikes (labor only, parts not included) and machine wax for skis or boards. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.)
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...