Backcountry Access Slope Meter
Knowing the angle of the slope you're on can help keep you out of avalanche terrain. The Backcountry Access Slope Meter is a lightweight, essential tool for backcountry ski trips.
- Angle range of 0° to 60° to assess the steepness of a slope; stabilizes quickly for fast reading
- Metal ball inside a liquid-filled tube measures the slope angle when placed perpendicular to the snow
- Align the bottom edge with the slope, and the meter accurately displays the angle in degrees
- Bottom edge matches the radius of ski poles so slope meter can be placed on top when pole is lying on snow surface
- Use the compass for determining slope aspect
- Built-in compass lanyard attachment point
- Concave bottom for dual use as a ski scraper and inclinometer; flip the meter over, and you can use the sharp edges to remove excess snow from your skins
Imported.View all Backcountry Access Ski Tools
4 x 2 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...