Wilderness Press Rail-Trails Mid-Atlantic - 3rd Edition
Whether you're on foot, bike or skates, you'll love the variety of multiuse trails found in the in the 3rd edition of Rail-Trails Mid-Atlantic which features 57 of the best pathways in the area.
- Rails-to-Trails Conservancy experts present the best rail-trails and multiuse pathways in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC and West Virginia.
- Includes trails like the 34-mile Virginia Creeper National Recreation Trail and 13-mile Baltimore and Annapolis Trail
- Each trail has informative descriptions written by rail-trail experts
- Includes detailed maps for every featured trail and driving directions to trailheads
- Icons indicate the activities that each trail can accommodate
Made in USA.
Explore 57 of the best rail-trails and other multiuse pathways in Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Washington DC and West Virginia. All across the country, unused railroad corridors have been converted into public multiuse trails. Level and accessible, these paths are ideal for a brisk fitness walk, bike ride or stroll with the family.
Many rail-trails are paved and run through the most scenic parts of town. Tour the nation's capital, visit the site of a historic Civil War battle and enjoy the serenity of the rural countryside along the mid-Atlantic's many great pathways.
|State / Province|
8.5 x 5.5 inches
|Number of Pages|