BANDITS Made For The Wild Organic Cotton Bandana
The finishing touch to any adventure outfit, this BANDITS Made For The Wild bandana is made of ultrasoft organically grown cotton and features original art by Utah–based Rachel Jung.
- These original designs are exclusive to REI and were created by artists with a passion for protecting the natural world
- Art by St. George, Utah–based Rachel Jung, the designer behind Rayco Design
- Made with ultrasoft, 100% GOTS-certified organically grown cotton
- Packed using only recycled and recyclable materials—never plastic
- Printed using colorfast, water-based dyes
- Prewashed and preshrunk; machine washable with like colors
- Handmade in Kolkata, India
- From farm to forehead, BANDITS is committed to making bandanas better for you, better for the planet and better for the people that help bring them to life
- BANDITS will donate 10% of sales of this bandana to Best Friends Animal Society in Kanab, Utah, a charity chosen by the artist
Imported.View all BANDITS Bandanas
21 x 21 inches
Contains organically grown fibers
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...