Foothill Fuels Bio-White Gas Fuel
A renewable, low-carbon alternative to petro-based fuels, Foothill Fuels Bio-White gas is a drop-in replacement for liquid fuel compatible stoves using a proprietary formula made from vegetable oil.
- 100% renewable; made from used/reclaimed vegetable oil and agricultural waste sourced from USA-based restaurants and farms, blended with proprietary additives
- Waste oils are hydrotreated to create a low-carbon fuel; emits 50% less carbon
- Emission claims based on Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission classifications made as part of the Renewable Fuel Standard program
- With the same energy density as conventional white gas, Bio-White gas cooks just as many meals per container
- Performs in extreme temperatures and at altitude; tested successfully at -20F° and 12,000 ft.
- Tested by leading expedition guides and leadership schools
Made in USA.View all Foothill Fuels Liquid Stove Fuel
1 lb. 10 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...