Armada ARV 106 Skis - Men's - 2022/2023
Versatile all-mountain freestyle sticks, Armada ARV 106 skis provide high-performance skiers a playful-yet-stable ride. They are as at home surfing the white wave as they are thrashing the pro park.
- Smear Tech edgeless base beveling in the tips and tails enhances soft snow performance and provides additional release
- Reinforced with AR75 Sidewall construction and a Poplar-Ash Core, the ARV 106 skis absorb high-speed chatter and any rail, wall or concrete you can press them on
- With AR Freestyle Rocker, rockered tips and tails combine with positive camber underfoot to help the skis maintain a solid carve and charge with ease in unpredictable snow
- With Poplar Ash cores, lightweight poplar is combined with higher-density full-length ash stringers to create lively skis with the power needed for boosting to new elevations
- 3D-beveled Smear Tech base in the tips and tails means these skis are less likely to catch in crud, self-center in deep snow and don't catch on take-off
- Smear Tech lets you float effortlessly whether sliding forward, backward, left or right
- Oversize and specially heat-treated, 2.5 Impact Edges are built to resist impact damage in the most demanding situations
- Series 7 sintered P-tex S7 bases provide a great blend of performance and durability
- AR 75 sidewall construction features full ABS sidewalls from the forebody to the aft, with cap construction in the tips and tails to reduce weight
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Armada All-Mountain Wide Skis
Groomed and powder
Park and pipe
172 CM: 132 millimeters
180 CM: 134 millimeters
188 CM: 136 millimeters
172 CM: 123 millimeters
180 CM: 124 millimeters
188 CM: 125 millimeters
172 CM: 19.5 meters
180 CM: 20.5 meters
188 CM: 21.5 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
172 CM: 8 lbs. 1.6 oz.
180 CM: 8 lbs. 11.2 oz.
188 CM: 9 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...