Blizzard Sheeva 9 Skis - Women's - 2022/2023
Designed specifically for progressive, all-mountain, freeride skiers, the women's Blizzard Sheeva 9 skis love everything the mountain can throw at them.
- The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile makes it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow conditions and on any type of terrain
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. (Dynamic Release Technology) is combined with a women-specific design, which provides the perfect balance of reduced weight and increased performance
- Women-specific design was developed by the Blizzard Women to Women program, which brought together female skiers from all over the world, and Blizzard engineers
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. incorporates Titanal® and reduces torsional rigidity in the tip and tail, making the ski less aggressive in softer snow
- Titanal layer adds rigidity underfoot for effective transmission of power to the edges and stability in variable terrain
- Unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail stabilizes the rocker profile and reduces swing weight for playful skiing
- Increased amount of tip and tail rocker to ensure ideal flotation at all speeds; camber underfoot to provide control on compact snow
- Progressive wide body style with an early rise tail is designed to be playful in softer snow
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Blizzard All-Mountain Skis
148 CM: 118.5 millimeters
157 CM: 123 millimeters
164 CM: 124 millimeters
148 CM: 90 millimeters
157 CM: 92 millimeters
164 CM: 92 millimeters
148 CM: 108.5 millimeters
157 CM: 113 millimeters
164 CM: 114 millimeters
148 CM: 12.5 meters
157 CM: 13 meters
164 CM: 14 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Carbon Flipcore W.S.D. D.R.T.
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
148 CM: 5 lbs. 6 oz.
157 CM: 7 lbs. 3 oz.
164 CM: 7 lbs. 14 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...