Blizzard Zero G 95 Skis - 2022/2023
Used on the first descent of the Lhotse Couloir in Nepal's Himalayas, the Blizzard Zero G 95 skis are extremely lightweight, redefining what is possible on a touring or backcountry skiing experience.
- Ski mountaineers Hilaree Nelson and Jim Morrison used the Zero G 95 skis when they descended the 27,940 ft. peak
- These skis deliver excellent downhill performance for the weight and function as if they were designed specifically for a high level of downhill performance
- Carbon Drive 3.0 tech paired with an ultralight woodcore ensure efficiency on the skin track, while maintaining strength, a solid edge grip and a stable feel for the descent
- Carbon Drive 3.0 technology integrates a 3D unidirectional carbon fiber frame with an ultra-lightweight woodcore to reduce weight while providing structure for performance
- Carbon frame's 3D geometry offers optimal flex and torsional rigidity, resulting in a top-tier level of stability, edge grip and control
- Carbon reinforcement: 2 edge-to-edge layers of bi-directional carbon fiber are positioned in the binding mounting areas to improve binding retention and torsional strength
- Long contact surface improves stability on all types of terrain
- Longer radius sidecut is more forgiving and less catchy, especially in variable snow
Imported.If you have questions regarding ski sizing, please visit a sales specialist at your local REI or contact us at 1-800-426-4840.View all Blizzard Backcountry Skis
164 CM: 125 millimeters
171 CM: 125 millimeters
178 CM: 127 millimeters
185 CM: 127 millimeters
164 CM: 109 millimeters
171 CM: 109 millimeters
178 CM: 111 millimeters
185 CM: 111 millimeters
164 CM: 19.5 meters
171 CM: 22 meters
178 CM: 23 meters
185 CM: 24 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Paulownia Woodcore + Carbon
Boot Sole Compatibility
Bindings Not Included
164 CM: 4 lbs. 11 oz.
171 CM: 5 lbs. 2 oz.
178 CM: 5 lbs. 8 oz.
185 CM: 5 lbs. 11 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...