Blizzard Rustler 9 Skis - Men's - 2022/2023
From sending spicy lines to transitioning through variable terrain, the men's Blizzard Rustler 9 skis are a do-it-all freeriding go-to—and they don't require a big powder day to do their job.
- Rustler 9 skis are the narrowest of the Rustler series
- The Rustler is founded on 2 signature concepts: Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. (Dynamic Release Technology) and an innovative waist design
- The longer the ski, the wider the waist, which gives ambitious freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain
- Smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile makes these responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain
- Carbon Flipcore D.R.T. incorporates Titanal® and reduces torsional rigidity in the tip and tail, making the ski less aggressive in softer snow
- Titanal layer adds rigidity underfoot for effective transmission of power to the edges and stability in variable terrain
- Unidirectional carbon fiber in the tip and tail stabilizes the rocker profile and reduces swing weight for playful skiing
188 CM: 128 millimeters
188 CM: 94 millimeters
188 CM: 117.5 millimeters
188 CM: 18.5 meters
Tip and Tail Rocker
Carbon Flipcore D.R.T.
|Boot Sole Compatibility|
Bindings Not Included
188 CM: 9 lbs.