Random House Inc. National Audubon Society Field Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians
Perfect for the field or your home library, the National Audubon Society Field Guide to Reptiles and Amphibians features over 600 full-color photographs to help identify North America's herpetofauna.
- Features a durable vinyl binding and more than 600 full-color identification photographs organized for quick access
- Provides background information on evolution, anatomy, physiology, habitats and life cycles of a range of reptile and amphibian families
- Offers a detailed look at how reptiles and amphibians survive: how they eat, move around, defend themselves and combat temperature extremes
- Examinations of metamorphosis, growth and longevity, and vocalization techniques
- Practical advice on how to responsibly study reptiles and amphibians in the wild or care for them as pets
Imported.View all Random House Inc. Nature Viewing Guidebooks
7.5 x 3.75 inches
National Audubon Society
Number of Pages
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...