686 GORE-TEX Stretch Dispatch Bib Pants - Men's
Durable enough for many days on the mountain, the men's 686 GORE-TEX Stretch Dispatch bib pants are great for hard-charging laps on the slopes—whether you're at the resort or in the backcountry.
- 2-layer GORE-TEX nylon stretch fabric with a durable water repellent (DWR) and fully taped GORE-TEX seams
- Shell design with cross-venting leg vents
- Pant Jacket Connect™ system
- Adjustable elastic straps
- Multiple pockets on upper bib
- Key/beacon leash clip in hand pocket
- Lower back stretch panel
- Boot gussets with snap closures
- Boa®-compatible boot system in gaiters
- Boot gaiters with LYCRA® stretch panel and boot lace hook
- RECCO® advanced rescue technology
- 500-denier reinforced knees and warp-around kick panel
- Lift ticket eyelet on belt loop
- Audio buttonhole
- RFID-blocking inner pocket
- Water-resistant front hand pockets and upper bib pocket zippers
- Inseam lengths: Small: 32.5 in.; Medium: 33 in.; Large: 33.5 in.; XL: 34 in.
Imported.View all 686 Men's Snowboard Pants
|Type of Waterproofing|
GORE-TEX waterproof/breathable fabric
|Side Cargo Pockets|
2 lbs. 8.6 oz.
Waist measurement is taken 3 in. below natural waist.