The North Face Recycled Etip Gloves - Kids'
Durable and touch-screen compatible, The North Face Recycled Etip gloves for kids are made with comfy poly-knit fleece so your kiddo can stay connected and warm on cold commutes or hikes.
- Shell fabric is made with 93% recycled polyester
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ helps keep hands in their natural relaxed position
- U|R® Powered fleece on palms offers 5-finger touch-screen capability
- Pairing clip helps keep gloves together when not in use
- Silicone gripper dot print on palms improves grip
- Youth glove sizing
Imported.View all The North Face Kids' Casual Gloves
93% recycled polyester/7% elastane double-knit fleece
93% polyester, 7% elastane double-knit fleece with U|R Powered conductive technology
Contains recycled materials
Measurements are stated in inches.