Obermeyer Charger Insulated Jacket - Men's
Full-motion comfort and ski-ready features come together on the men's Obermeyer Charger insulated jacket to keep you warm and focused on those extra-frigid snow days.
- Fully seam sealed construction with HydroBlock® Pro membrane offers 30,000 mm/30,000 g waterproof/breathable protection for the harshest mountain days
- Made with REPREVE® recycled materials; each jacket contains 10.5 plastic bottles worth of recycled content
- RECCO® reflector
- PrimaLoft® Black Eco synthetic insulation adds lightweight warmth
- Full-Motion™ Fusion fit with bonded construction
- 4-way stretch panels and stretch lining; 3D mesh lining inserts
- 2-way adjustable hood is removable and helmet compatible
- Fleece-lined collar and fleece chin warmer; interior wind guard
- CZV™ Control Zone Ventilation pit zips aid thermal regulation by letting heat escape and fresh air in; internal mesh inserts help keep out the elements
- Zipper handwarmer pockets, chest pockets and pass pocket
- Interior goggles pocket, stash pockets and electronics pocket with cord-routing guide
- Detachable goggle cloth; accessory ring; key keeper
- Adjustable hem and cuffs; inner thumbhole cuffs
- Snap-Away™ water-resistant powder skirt with stretch panel
- YKK AquaGuard® zippers
Imported.View all Obermeyer Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Main: HydroBlock Prime 2-way stretch plain weave: 55% polyester/45% REPREVE polyester; Under arms/ side panels: HydroBlock Elite 85% nylon/15% elastane 4-way stretch twill weave
88% polyester/12% elastane
Type of Waterproofing
HydroBlock Prime 30,000 mm/30,0000 g waterproof/breathable membrane
110 g PrimaLoft Black Eco polyester fibers
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 34 - 36 37 - 39 40 - 42 43 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54-57 Sleeve Length 32 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.5 Waist 26 - 28 29 - 31 32 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 44 45 - 48 Hip 33 -35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 47 48 - 50 51 - 54 Inseam 31 31.25 32 32.5 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
All dimensions refer to your body size, NOT the product's dimensions.
Dimensions in the chart represent regular sizes.
Tall sleeve lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sleeve lengths.
Short inseam lengths are generally 2 inches shorter than regular inseam lengths. Long inseam lengths are generally 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...