Mountain Hardwear Camp 4 Duffel - 95 L
A durable hauler that's perfect for getting gear to your destination, the 95-liter Mountain Hardwear Camp 4 duffel converts to a backpack for the day's adventures or stows away in its own pocket.
- 420-denier nylon with special carbonate coating for extra resistance to water and abrasion
- External pocket stashes footwear and reverses to stow away the entire duffel
- Flat haul-bag-inspired base stands upright on its own for easy packing
- 2 internal zippered mesh pockets plus a large exterior zippered pocket add organization
- Contoured, foam-padded shoulder straps offer a comfortable carry; plus, they can be joined to form a center grab point or simply removed when not needed
- Foam-injected tubular webbing grab handles on each side offer easy handling and serve as lash points
- Internal compression system effectively reduces volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Recycled polyester lining
- Reflective accents on shoulder straps and front panel
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Duffel Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
5,797 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
1 + main compartment
420-denier carbonate-coated ripstop nylon; bottom: 840-denier HT ballistic plain-weave nylon
29.1 x 17.3 x 13 inches
2 lbs. 14.1 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...