Mountain Hardwear Camp 4 Duffel - 45 L
A durable hauler that's perfect for getting gear to your destination, the 45-liter Mountain Hardwear Camp 4 duffel converts to a backpack for the day's adventures or stows away in its own pocket.
- 420-denier nylon with special carbonate coating for extra resistance to water and abrasion; recycled polyester lining
- External pocket stashes footwear and reverses to stow away the entire duffel
- Flat haul-bag-inspired base stands upright on its own for easy packing
- 2 zippered mesh pockets add internal organization
- Contoured, foam-padded shoulder straps offer a comfortable carry; plus, they can be joined to form a center grab point or simply removed when not needed
- Foam-injected tubular webbing grab handles on each side offer easy handling and serve as lash points
- Internal compression system effectively reduces volume as needed to keep any size load stable
- Reflective accents on shoulder straps and front panel
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Duffel Bags
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,746 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
1 + main compartment
420-denier carbonate-coated ripstop nylon; bottom: 840-denier HT ballistic plain-weave nylon
23.6 x 14.2 x 10.6 inches
2 lbs. 5 oz.
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...