The North Face Alpine Polartec 200 Quarter-Zip Fleece Pullover - Men's
Cold weather calls for reliable protection. The North Face men's Alpine Polartec 200 quarter-zip fleece pullover has flexible 4-way stretch and hem adjustability. It's a great layer for nippy days.
- Made from 100% recycled materials that are designed to be reused and repurposed at the end of their lifecycle
- Designed for circularity—customers can get the product back to The North Face to keep the adventures going
- Body and overlay made with recycled polyester
- Fabric has 4-way mechanical stretch
- Reverse-coil center front zip with a zipper garage at upper neck and woven stopper at base
- Secure-zip, welt hand pockets
- Drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back right shoulder; co-branded Polartec® logo on left sleeve
- Non-PFC durable water repellent (DWR) finish
- The North Face standard fit
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Fleece Sweaters
Body: Polartec 258 g recycled polyester fleece; overlay: 75-denier x 170-denier 138 g recycled polyester
|Back Length (in.)|
1 lb. 2 oz.
Contains recycled materials
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||30 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist|
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.