Patagonia Insulated Powder Town Jacket - Men's
Focused on versatility and mobility, the Patagonia Insulated Powder Town men's jacket keeps you warm and protected with a 2-layer weatherproof shell, targeted insulation and an articulated fit.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer shell provides waterproof/breathable and windproof protection from the elements; made from postconsumer recycled polyester
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish doesn't contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Thermogreen® recycled polyester insulation creates targeted warmth to keep you cozy
- Concealed RECCO® reflector
- Smooth taffeta liner with HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish provides comfort and snag-free layering
- Articulated fit allows for freedom of movement
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood with a low-profile visor optimizes visibility in poor conditions
- Tall collar protects the neck and face even when the hood is down
- Pit zips quickly release heat
- 2 zippered hand welt pockets with brushed linings; 1 zippered chest pocket; 1 internal zippered stash pocket with key clip; 1 internal drop-in pocket fits goggles or gloves
- Hem adjusts through the front pockets
- Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at the center back connects to any Patagonia snow pants (not included)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5 oz., 75-denier postconsumer recycled polyester
2.2 oz. recycled polyester taffeta (bluesign®-approved)
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer H2No waterproof/breathable membrane
Main: 80 g Thermogreen recycled polyester; sleeves: 40 g Thermogreen recycled polyester
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 14.7 oz.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 56 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 49 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33 33
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated. Inseam varies depending on style.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...