Patagonia Nano-Air Insulated Vest - Men's
The men's Patagonia Nano-Air Insulated Vest was made for the entirety of your aerobic, start-stop alpine missions by dumping excess heat when you're working hard, and keeping you warm when you're not.
- Plain-weave shell and lining fabric offers generous mechanical stretch, exceptional breathability and improved abrasion-resistance
- Shell and lining are made with 87% recycled polyester
- FullRange® insulation provides warmth and helps supply outstanding mechanical stretch and air permeability (40CFM) to move excess heat away from the body
- Insulation is made with 40% recycled materials
- Microtexture creates excellent next-to-skin comfort
- PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish helps moisture bead up on the surface; PFC-free DWR does not contain perfluorinated chemicals
- Stretch fabrics, articulated patterning and strategically placed, low-profile quilting increase range of motion for unhindered movement
- Center-front zipper has chin garage for a more comfortable fit
- 2 zippered hand pockets and chest pocket are low-profile and low-bulk to wear comfortably with a harness or pack; self-stuffs into the chest pocket
- Stretch binding at the armholes and elasticized hem seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Synthetic Insulation Vests
1.7 oz. polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with 4-way stretch
1.7-oz polyester (87% recycled) plain weave with 4-way stretch
60 g FullRange polyester (40% recycled) with 4-way stretch (bluesign®-approved)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...