Burton Pyne 2L Jacket - Women's
Pining for a jacket that's always the right choice? Designed by riders, this women's Burton Pyne 2L jacket can fly solo on mild days or slide over the top of your fave insulator in the dead of winter.
- DRYRIDE™ 2-layer stretch polyester plain-weave fabric offers 10,000 mm/10,000 g of waterproof/breathable protection and quick-drying comfort
- Fabric manages sweat to ensure quick-drying comfort
- A touch of stretch provides a natural feel and easy layering
- Mesh-lined underarm zip vents ensure breathability and help you shed heat during more intense activity and in warmer conditions
- Hood has front and rear adjustment
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; zippered chest pocket; interior mesh dump pockets; Therma-Pocket with media port
- Asymmetric, 2-way center-front zipper
- Regular fit is not too tight or too baggy
- Materials are bluesign® approved
Imported.View all Burton Women's Snowboard Jackets
Main: 2-layer DRYRIDE polyester; waist gaiter: 85% nylon/15% spandex
Type of Waterproofing
2-layer DRYRIDE waterproof/breathable membrane
Back Length (in.)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL Numerical Size 00 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 Chest 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39.5 40.5-42.5 Waist 23-24 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-32.5 33.5-35.5 Hip 33-34 35-36 37-38 39-40 41-42.5 43.5-45.5 Inseam 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5 33.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 1.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...